& THE TEAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1.A non-refundable deposit of £100 is payable immediately to secure the date of event.
2.The balance is payable by the Monday prior to the event and non returnable.
For peace of mind, Insurance can be taken at www.events-insurance.co.uk
3. The majority of our food is handmade and may not be suitable for persons with Allergies and Intolerances.
All allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements MUST be notified to COOKINGFOREVENTS a minimum of one week before the event.
Dependant on the severity of the allergy, we reserve the right to request the client to provide their own pre-prepared food in a sealed container which we will microwave and serve. No charge will be made in such an instance.
We are not responsible for third party cross contamination.
4. Any additional agreed charges will be invoiced after the event and payment is due within 7 days after the Event.
5. Breakage’s. All breakage’s, not incurred by our staff, will be charged at full replacement cost.
In the unlikely event of any complaint with regards to our service, all complaints must be received in writing within 7 days of the event.
6.COOKINFOREVENTS reserves the right to charge for all fees incurred in any action for recovery of any debt owed to COOKINGFOREVENTS
7.COOKINGFOREVENTS reserves the right to make any necessary alteration owing to any cause
beyond our control (Illness or injury)
Note: services will still be provided by other members of staff
8. COOKINGFOREVENTS shall not be held responsible for any equipment, power failure or
ANY other service supplied by a third party.
9.Conditions of Hire. The customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to equipment or property
provided by COOKINGFOREVENTS or by its contractors. We will try to mitigate any losses as far
as possible and will pass on any charges at cost.
10. Receipt of deposit confirms agreement to Terms and Conditions.